2. Information Accuracy and Currency. Although we update this Site periodically, you acknowledge that the information from time to time available on this Site may not be accurate or current.
3. Our Content Rights. Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this Site, including, without limitation, all text, programs, processes, technology, information, content and other materials, together with all copyrights, trademarks, and/or other intellectual property therein (collectively, “Contents”), are owned by us, or by third parties who have licensed such Contents to us. Such Contents are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Additionally, the compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Contents on this Site is owned by us or our licensors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. We, on behalf of ourselves and our licensors, expressly reserve all rights, including, without limitation, intellectual property rights, in this Site and all Contents and compilation of Contents from time to time available on this Site. Access to this Site does not confer, and shall not be considered as conferring, upon you or any other user of the Site any license or other rights to the Site, the Contents or the compilation of Contents.
6. No Warranties. This Site is provided to you on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we do not make any representations or warranties that (a) the Contents or the compilation of Contents on our Site will be error-free, (b) defects in our Site will be corrected, (c) our Site or its servers are free of viruses or other harmful components and/or (d) our Site will be secure, accessible continuously and without interruption. Further, we do not make any representations or warranties regarding the use, accuracy, reliability, and/or completeness of the Contents or compilation of Contents on our Site.
8. Third Party Sites. We have not reviewed all the third party sites linked to or framing this Site and are not responsible for the contents of any pages contained on such third party sites. By entering this Site, you agree that we are not responsible for the content of any pages of such third party sites. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you may have or might be requested to give to any third party, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such third party sites and their content. Your linking to any other pages connected to other sites is at your own risk.
9. Limitations on Use. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”; or (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Firefox, Chrome, or Microsoft Explorer).
10. Limitation of Liability. Neither we, Jo Frost.com , nor its officers, employees, nor other agents, accept any liability for any conduct, acts or omissions occurring at this Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, under no circumstances will we Jo Frost.com , or its officers, employees, or other agents be liable to you for any consequential, incidental or special damages, including, without limitation, any lost profits, even if you claim to have notified us about such damages, or for any claims by any third parties. JoFrost.com offers advice to the public on this Website for informational purposes only and that advice is based on the experiences of Jo Frost.com personnel. The advice is not intended to replace any psychological, counseling, medical, legal, or other professional advice. The opinions or views expressed in here are not intended to treat or diagnose conditions; nor are they meant to replace the treatment and care that you may be receiving from a licensed professional. This website and the staff of JoFrost.com are not responsible for the outcome or results of following any advice in any given situation. Your use of this site indicates that you agree to this term of use and limitation of liability.