It’s that time of year! Either you or someone you know is pregnant, due any day, or just had a baby. Want to get them something a little different than a diaper cake or a onsie? We hit our favorite website, Etsy, to find some one-of-a-kind baby gifts that are sure to be a hit with new parents and newborns alike. And we added a few items in for the older siblings as well.
1. Baby boy monogrammed boxer and bib set. These adorable Baby Boys Boxers are the latest trend in diaper covers for boys.
2. A perfect gift for a new baby, monogrammed (do you see a trend here?) terrycloth bibs and burp cloths.
3. Continuing our love for all things monogrammed (and while keeping an eye on toxins), we love these monogrammed BPA-free sippy and snack cups.
4. We went gaga for these mini pinwheel hair bows! They come in a rainbow of colors and are great for babies, toddlers, and even bigger girls.
5. We “dyed” for these tie-dyed onesies as they’re each unique and in soft colors like baby pink, lilac and we’re seen combinations in light blue and sea green. This Etsy seller also has tie-dyed burp clothes and headbands, so be sure to click around her online store.
6. Carseats and traditional carseat cover designs are getting better, but nothing beats the ones we found in this Etsy store. Yes, they are pricey, but adorable, soft, and all machine-washable. We’re digging this elephant one, too.
7. Minky blankets are a must-have. These Minkys soft as silk and are perfect for newborns, babies, toddlers, and up. This Etsy store has them at a great price and they also make Minky burps and bibs. Items can also be monogramed if you wish.
8. Newborn hats. Is there anything cuter? Or better? (We’re suckers for anything that keeps that “new baby” scent locked in) 😉
9. Personalized placements for kids are a great idea for home, or to bring to a restaurant or even grandma and grandpa’s house!
10. A truly whimsical splurge (and we do mean a splurge), but we fell head-over-heels for these dream-like teepees and tents. Forget the kids, we want one for ourselves!