Global parental expert Jo Frost brings us this brilliant 5-step guide to shaping proper behavior. NAPPA award winner Jo Frost’s Toddler Rules helps parents understand and identify tantrums, giving them the success they need with her proven S.O.S. (Step up, Observe, Step back in) method, and creating long-term peace and stability in the home.
Jo Frost has always had a natural gift for connecting with kids and for helping parents navigate milestones with practical know-how and ease. Frost and her parental techniques bring consistency, love, and stability to millions of homes worldwide. With the success of her global hit TV shows Jo Frost Nanny on Tour, Supernanny, Extreme Parental Guidance, Jo Frost Family S.O.S., and Family Matters, she’s proven her ability, time and time again, to transform families. Now, in this invaluable book, she shows you how to eliminate your toddler’s tantrums and curb troublesome behavior with decisive action. Plus, she helps build your child’s moral compass, develop their learning skills, and build good character. Frost’s effective five-step program for disciplined parenting addresses such flashpoints as:
- Sleep: winning the nightly battles—staying in bed and getting the correct amount of sleep
- Food: what to cook, trying new food, enjoying mealtimes
- Play: sharing toys, defusing squabbles, developing social skills
- Learning: listening, language and development
- Manners: teaching respect, appropriate praise, dealing with rudeness, leading by example
Complete with troubleshooting tips, this welcomed, honest, straight-forward, parental guide is a god-send from families and has all you need to help your children grow, thrive, and make family time even more precious.