The Kids Cookbook is all about having a great time in the kitchen. From the best-ever Blueberry Muffins to a Classic Turkey Club, from grown-up Fettuccine Alfredo to Brownie and Ice Cream Sandwiches, this book is bursting with imaginative recipes that have tons of kid-appeal! Give your future chefs a head start in the basics of cooking with this outstanding introduction.
- Includes more than 40 easy-to-follow recipes
- Inset photographs are sprinkled throughout the recipes to give kids an up-close view of ingredients and cooking techniques
- Classic cooking techniques are simplified and explained
- A glossary of common and not so common ingredients includes photographs for easy identification
- Spiral-bound for easy handling by small hands
- Recipes are flagged by easy, medium and hard, so kids can choose their challenge level